Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday results- and my first pound lost

Yesterday's results
calories in: 1112
Calories out: 2658
Daily deficit:1546
Weekly total deficit: 4828

Well as of yesterday I have surpassed the 3500 calorie burned mark, which should make me down one pound. Since when I step in the scale my weight is down 4lbs I would assume that either 3 of those 4 lbs is water weight or the body bugg is totally inaccurate and I am burning way more calories than what it says I'm burning. No matter, I have been eating well, not really hungry at all, and I have not had a binge episode all week (or even thought about binging to be perfectly honest)

I'm still waiting for my binge eating books to arrive. I am looking forward to reading more about this. It would seem to me that I almost *want* to be able to label myself as a binge eater. I have been thinking about it and I think if I could put a label on myself, admit that I have an illness called binge eating, it would free me from the shame, guilt, and self loathing I have felt for not being able to lose weight. I don't even know if that makes much sense, but I am going to figure this out. I've said it before, this is the missing link to becoming a healthy weight, I am going to get there (and stay there this time)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

What binge eating books did you order?
I struggle with binge eating and know that I really need to address it if I want to keep the weight off.

Way to go on the calories out!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post Laurie. The book is called A Course in Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever by Marianne Williamson. Here is a link if you want to see more about it. http://www.amazon.ca/Course-Weight-Loss-Spiritual-Surrendering/dp/1401921523.

The second is a CD called meditations for weight loss by the same author. Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Meditations-Weight-Loss-Marianne-Williamson/dp/1401931871

This was recomended to me by a friend and I just got a notification that it is at the post office. Going to get it now.

Good luck and let me know how its going Laurie. Always strength in numbers :)

K-Mom said...

CONGRATS!