Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A new diet plan

So today I am starting a new plan..... I will call it the cash strapped plan.  My biggest problem is laziness.  It's just me (no husband, no kids to cook for) so I often find myself driving through a drive through on my way home because I'm too tired to cook - at least that's what I tell myself. 

Last night I handed over my credit card and bank card to my personal trainer at the gym.   Now there is absolutely no risk to me giving him these cards, I know I sound naïve to give these things away, but I'm not, in truth I am desperate to find a way to get back on track.

So my access to money is gone.  He is writing up an eating plan for me and will scope out how much money is needed to by the ingredients required to do the diet for a week and then we will hit a bank machine in the mall where the gym is and I will get an allowance that will provide me with enough cash for the groceries and gas for the week.  I will also get a 200 emergency fund which I will give to a family member just in case. 

Hmmmm I always said the only way I would lose weight was to have my mouth stapled shut.  Perhaps this is a way od doing just that, but without the physical pain???  We shall see

3 comments:

cdblueberry said...

Good luck! You've got to do what you've got to do.

cdblueberry said...

And, I swear I'm not cyberstAlking!

I posting on my blog the same time & yours came up in my feed.

Yeah, that's right 😜

Unknown said...

Blue, absolutely don't feel stalked. I love to have comments posted.... it's nice to know people actually look at my blog :)