Saturday, April 18, 2015

Falling into place

Weigh in this morning: 275.6

HaHa , old habits die hard eh.  I have been sticking to my new eating plan but have not been able to keep to my no weigh in mandate..... In all honesty seeing the scale come down is a big boost to my morale so for the first week I will allow myself scale updates.  Speaking of the scale, it is dropping nicely.  8lbs since Tuesday and I KNOW most of this is water weight, mainly because my ankles have been swollen and uncomfortable for weeks and after getting in a good amount of water yesterday  I see that they are looking more normal this morning. 

Got in a great workout last night.  I asked my trainer if I we could box and although he is concerned about my knee injury, he allowed me to hit the bag and get in some hand pad work.  Felt great to have the gloves back on.

Food is going good, the funny thing is I am not finding it difficult at all.  I am keeping in mind that I started on a Tuesday and generally week days are easier for me to keep on track.  The weekend will be my test.  But I am feeling strong and confident that here is no craving strong enough to make me cave.  (that is my super hero persona talking !!!)

Update:

lunch today was a lovely green salad with lots of veggies and two eggs sliced on top,  with an oil and vinegar dressing. 
 Dinner is another green salad, just lettuce and oil/vinegar salad,  1/2 cup each wild/long grain rice and black beans, and bok choy cooked in chicken broth and bit of soy sauce, and franks hot sauce on the side. 

No comments: