Monday, March 19, 2012

What a difference a few days makes




Friday I was full of hope, and feeling great and then the weekend hit! I was craving carbs all weekend and made some not so great choices. The scale showed it by yesterday afternoon - I was up another 5 lbs. I began thinking about what is causing my to continue to sabatoge myself and started seriously thinking about whether or not I have gotten comfortable with where I am right now. Maybe, I am happy at this weight.

I was telling my trainer this this morning and he got visible upset with me (just for a moment) Then he told me what I needed to hear- that I'm not giving it my all. He said I need to really push it with the exercise and be really strict with my diet and it is possible for me to get smaller. I know this is all just common sense but I needed someone to call me on my bullshit.

We have a new plan in place. I have promised to come in EVERY morning- Monday to Saturday and work out hard. He is going to give me a weight cycle which I will do on Tuesday and Thursday when i work out by myself and we will box Wednesday and Friday. In 1 hour of boxing I burn about 1000 calories and I love every second of it.

So, I am trying again, and will keep on trying until I get it right. I won't give up!

No comments: