Saturday, March 17, 2012

Progress pictures

Just a few pictures I took this morning..... I also posted a before pic taken in 2008. There is not a huge difference in my opinion, and I have a long way to go but I am happy with the way my body is looking.... In the first picture I weigh 280 and was wearing a size 24 or 2x clothes. In the second pic, I weigh about 245-250 and am currently wearing a size 16 clothes. The clothes I am wearing are XL. the "flexing" photo was taken just for fun, but I do like the way my traps are looking in this picture- haha

Before:




Current:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a huge difference!
Esp in the two front on pictures, you can see there is less width!

Umm, how to put this delicately, in the black, your bewbs are bigger than your stomach :)
And I know you are wearing an Enell in the new ones so they are strapped down, ha ha :P

Plus, the huge difference in the stance and attitude!