Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday - Just the facts (boring but necessary)




Hit the gym at 6:00 a.m Here's what I did:
25 minutes on the octane machine (sort of like an eliptical)
30 floors on the stair climber
1000m sprint on the rowing machine
100 sit ups

Then I joined my trainer and did:
lifting cycle for my legs (4 machines lots of reps and increasing weights)
suicide set 5 x then 3 times then a final sprint
sit up set (100 in total)

Put together my lunch (wrap with chicken and tzaziki) and made a big protein shake to have for breakfast and to keep around today in case I get hungry. Dinner is yet to be decided (ended up having 2 oz tilapia with a black bean and corn salad, tzasziki sauce, on a wrap).

Goal for today;

No more coffee. I had one this morning but I will only drink water of decaf tea today. (I ended up having a tims coffee with milk on the drive home - so I failed at this goal, but it wasn't a binge so I am ok to just try again tomorrow with this one)

Get back to the gym tonight for at least 30 minutes. Even if its a 30 minute walk on the treadmill(fail - decided against going to the gym, but will go for 2 hours tomorrow morning)

Say no to anything not on plan. Fight the urge to eat something that is not going to help me reach my goals.(so far so good - although I am craving a coffee with cream and sugar- going to practice fighting the urge- I will NOT have a coffee tonight- I'll drink water instead)


I will be back tonight to document how I did:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not boring to me :)


But no coffee!! Escandalando!