Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Going for a hat trick!




Today marks the 3rd day in a row where I have been on track - and by that I don't just mean within my daily calories, but also feeling positive, working out, making good choices food wise, and not binging.

My alarm went off at 5a.m and I felt like I'd been hit by a mac truck so I thought I'd snooze for 5 minutes, which turned into 30 minutes and I ended up at the gym only 10 minutes before my workout, so I didn't get in in 45 - 60 minute cardio boost. My workout this morning was all upper arm and shoulder. My arms were killed at the end of it. The last few things that I needed to do was to start in plank position, but my feet were elevated (like on top of a weight lifting bench so pretty high) and I was supposed to move from plank position to a jackknife position and then do pushups. Crap.... I could barely hold the position for 10 seconds. Pushup s were just not going to happen.

Anyway, a friend from work and I hit the gym again tonight and did another hour. This included a 45 minute circuit. My trainer is awesome, he had all the equiptment set up for us to do our circuit... and showed me and my friend what he wanted us to do.

So I left home at about 5:45 this morning and I am home now at 8:00 p.m. tired, hungry and grateful for a wonderful day.

No comments: