Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Reverse Tri

Just wanted to write down the results of my first tri workout.... we did the triathlon events in reverse so i didn't have to swim first then run through the gym in a wet bathing suit- lol.

run on the treadmill - 1 mile took 14.5 minutes
bike at level 5 (then down to 4) 5 km took about 15 minutes
swim - didn't really do any major swimming, just some arm and leg exercise to work on my stroke.

Not bad for a first try (a tri- lol)

Today, I slept in so no gym for me, and I have weigh in tomorrow, so I have to be really good to just break even from last weeks weight- Arrrrrgh, darn lasagna and beer!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

WOOHOO *S*

Good work Sharon..I'll live my activity vicariously through you!!!

cdblueberry said...

OMG Sharon, that is seriously awesome.

I'd be sleeping in the next day too!