Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm in the doghouse

Now, you know that I write a LOT about my training experience, but I rarely write about my struggles with eating. On the weekend I eluded to my bad eating habits when I wrote about binging on sugar and fat and lasagna, but the truth is I also had 4 beers, a bottle of wine, a huge bag of Doritos, and well that is all I can remember right now.

Anyway today was a weigh in day and on my scale at home I was up by 2.5lbs. I panicked and had my cell phone in hand to text my trainer that I was ill and couldn't make it in today.... then I caught myself and decided to go face the music. I asked if I could be weighed in next week and of course I had to be honest with my trainer and tell him why.

So I got an extension of one week and I gave him a goal that I would be in the 230's by next wednesday. He then proceeded to kick my ass big time here is what I did today:

treadmill: 1 mile in 16 minutes.
stair climber: 30 floors in 15 minutes
bike: 4k in 10 minutes
floor: an assortment of leg extension exercise
floor: 60 crunches to finish up

I have never been on that stair climber before, and well to be perfectly honest, I never want to get on it again.... I have NEVER sweat so much in my life.

I have a renewed determination today to get under 240 by next week, I am going to do it!

Note: What are your thoughts on Tracey from the biggest loser! She looks absolutely fabulous, that is exactly what I want my body to look like when I am done, She looks so strong and healthy and she killed that 1 mile run. Way to go Tracey, you are my inspiration for the day.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You know what...I was totally thinking the same thing about Tracy. That's excatly what I want to look like too!!!
Just to be healthy and tone and athletic looking!!! I don't care if I'm thin looking...as long as I look fit and tone.