Sunday, November 29, 2009

Booya, I Bought a Bodybugg






I have wanted one of these things for such a long time. I have longingly watched the Biggest Loser contestants wearing them and making a statement, to me it it yelling out the the world - I am fat, and I am getting fit - and just because I'm fat, doesn't mean I should be ashamed to do so...... ok so it doesn't really say all of that to me, it's just what I think about at the thought of wearing the armband all day long and what people will think.

So anyway, yes I bought it and can't wait to get it. It was totally expensive, way out of my price range, but I turned down two trips to the Caribbean this fall plus my scheduled car maintenance was actually quite a bit less than I thought it would be, so I splurged and bought it brand new on e-bay..... Merry Christmas to me and hopefully thinner I will be....... 7 mos until I have to squeeze myself into a wet suit to do a try - a - tri, and I need to lose minimum 50 lbs, but more likely 70lbs...... I think I may need to cut off my left leg in order to make that happen, but never say never is my new motto.

Onward and downward

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I was going to buy a bodybugg too...but the price was my deterrant. Not only the initial price but the monthly fee to actually use the information irked me!!!

Tell me how it works for you!!!

cdblueberry said...

I'm bugged by my body :P

lol, enjoy your new toy!

Joania said...

Enjoy the bodybugg - I've always wanted one as well...maybe I'll drop a subtle hint to my husband for a Christmas present!

You've really got me thinking about coming to Toronto to do this Try-a-Tri next year. My best friend lives in Toronto so it wouldn't be a big deal. Let's stay in touch. I'll let you know in the new year!! I really think I might do it! Plus once I commit to it, it will keep me motivated and accountable. i will get back to you.

Excellent job on your journey so far!! KEEP IT UP!! :)

E. White said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.