Monday, November 23, 2009

Back to basics

Gym today-

- 10 min warmup, walking at incline 6 on the treadmill
-bonsu ball exercise, working on that balance
- stair climber 10 floors
-bike- 5k in 10 minutes
-treadmill - 3 x 1 minutes running at 5mph, total 0.5 mile
- 50 crunches holding a 15lb weight in front of me.

Food today-
- cream of wheat for breakfast with a bit of milk and 1tsp light jam
-coffee with milk (morning break)

- lunch will be corn and shrimp chowder with cukes and tomatoes on the side

-dinner will be pork tenderloin with carrots and potatoes(with sour cream)


Off to work I go.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

love your lunch plans...they sound tasty!!!

I totally have to get back into my activity....shockingly I'm jealous of your gym time...

cdblueberry said...

That is a good solid day!

I, too, am shockingly jealous of your gym time.

I had to hold myself back from joining today. I have to hold out one more week to see my doctor, I don't want to risk reinjury.

l

Unknown said...

You guys, it felt so great to be back in the gym after missing a week. I am grateful to have the opportunity that I have right now to do this.

Blue, one more week girl, then you will be putting that Enell bra to work!