Sunday, November 1, 2009

Getting ready for a new week

This weekend has definitely not been the greatest. I have been eating Lasagna for all meals(yup, that includes breakfast) simply because it is here and I am too lazy to go grocery shopping... I also have beer in the house from my company on Friday, and although I am not really a beer drinker, I have had 3 beers in two days. Worst of all, and probably the most embarrassing thing to write was I had a binge on Saturday and I seriously don't know what triggered it. I filled a coffee cup with brown sugar and threw in lots of butter and cream and blanched almonds and nuked it in the microwave until it got all melty and gooey, and then I ate the entire cup even though I wanted to vomit from the sweetness of it!

Today this behavior stops!

I am going out to get some Cream of Wheat for breakfasts, and some fruit to make fruit smoothies. I also am going to pick up some Vega at the health food store. I really need to start making some smart food choices this week. I really want to get out of the 240's and the way I have been eating has simply got to stop.

Tomorrow at the gym I start swimming. Apparently I will be doing a brutal run and bike cycle and then its into the pool for a swim. I am excited actually and will write about it tomorrow.

Today I am doing laundry, and am going for a walk with a friend shortly and then off for coffee afterward.

2 comments:

Sephgirl said...

Sometimes its like that! Good for you for admitting what happened and setting a plan to make it better. Way to go! Your workout tomorrow sounds great! :)

cdblueberry said...

Oy! I've had lasagna weeks before :S

You know what to do! You have the exercise side of this equation down path, it's so strong. Just cut the lasagna down to at least once a day :)