Friday, November 27, 2009

Boxing

Today I did a boxing sequence at the gym. The first half I was balancing on a (darn, I forget what is called) but it's like half of a ball- (lol, I had a couple of bellini's tonight- can you tell :) )

Anyway the second half when I was back on the ground I found myself punching so hard, I shocked even myself.... I was literally pushing my trainer back..... I am getting stronger and feeling so much better...... but now I am only sleepy!


NOTE: Sorry for the crazy post last night- haha, and Thank you Nicole, yes it was a bosu ball, that I was balancing on - lol This morning my legs are so sore from that darn thing :D

3 comments:

Sephgirl said...

Nice to see your progress that way. Happy sleep! :)

Nicole said...

*laughs at Sharon and her belini's*

It's called a Bosu ball!! flat on one side and an exercise ball on the other....

Good for you for the boxing

cdblueberry said...

:D

You know, you really do inspire me all the time. I would have never gone to the gym in the first place if it wasn't reading about your adventures.