Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Newly Inspired (possible Biggest Loser spoiler)

I was surfing the web and came across this after photo of Rebbecca from the Biggest Loser. I so want to look like this by next summer, and her weight in this picture is 157 lbs - My weight watchers goal weight is 159.




This made me very excited and I am ready to recommit to healthy eating (says the girl who hasn't worked out for 5 days and had burger king for dinner)

I have purged all the coffee cream, sugary drinks etc from my kitchen and I am going to commit to 1 FULL WEEK of healthy, low total calorie eating. I will definitely stretch it out over more than one week, but that is all I can commit to at the moment. My goal is to lose 20lbs by Jan 1 with will be 50 lbs gone in a year- Phew, there, I said it, now I am going to do it. Anyone coming along for the ride?

I took a quick picture of tomorrows food, I haven't written out the calories yet so I may need to add a protein shake to this or something but I was trying to work with what I have in the house, which isn't much I'm afraid- lol

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I cried when I saw Rebecca at the end of that episode...that's what I want to look like when I'm done...

cdblueberry said...

I know you can do it!

I have no idea who this girl is but she looks great.
IMHO, you look great now but you will look greater!

lol, Sharon the Great!

Unknown said...

LOL, I should have mentioned she is a contestant on the biggest loser. i think here start weight was 286, and the pic posted is her after picture. I should also point out that I realize I may never look that good, and that she is 25 and I am 43 but hey a girl (even an old girl) can dream- hahahaha