Sunday, January 4, 2009

Organization is the Key

For me anyway. If I do not pre plan my meals and get everything together on Sunday, I know it is very unlikely that I will succeed in eating within my points for the week. I was up early this morning, did my groceries and spend the day preparing meals for the week, portioning out snacks and just planning for the week. Here are a couple of meals that I made. The chicken dish doesn't look very appetizing because all the veg (carrots and pepper) are orange! Next time I will throw in some green onion and broccoli for color. It tasted fantastic though.


1 comment:

cdblueberry said...

lol, I've started photographing my food too! I'm such a geek, I've even started a whole new blog just for my daily menu :)

Being organized and having things planned out is the most critical thing for me too!