Monday, March 23, 2015

juicing (7 day detox)

Going to start a 7 day juicing plan today. I did a bit of juicing last week to get me back in the juicing zone.  My reason for doing this is to kick start my diet efforts, but also I find that juicing re-sets my body so that too much sugar, or carbs or fat, makes me feel really uncomfortable.  The place where I am now, I can eat all of this in huge quantities an
d it doesn't even phase me.  in fact I crave more and more and more.....

So on the weekend I got some official "before" photos.  I weigh in at 277lbs and I am wearing a size 18 plus size clothing.  If there is any "good" news it would be that I am back at the same weight I was 5 or 6 years ago, but at that time I was wearing a size 22 and sometimes a 24, so I suppose the working out has helped and perhaps my body is comprised of a bit more muscle that it was 6 years ago.   So here are my before pics taken March 22, 2015  5ft 6.5 inch 277lbs:



Uggggggh, not easy to post that, but I really want to be able to see how my body changes. 

So here is my prep work for my juicing.... Took about 1 hour last night to put together my meals for 3 days.... not bad, and it makes it really easy to juice in the morning.