Saturday, May 30, 2009

Painting AP's ?????

So I spent a few hours today painting my bathroom. I tried to bribe my nephew last weekend to come and do it for me, and he said yes, but I haven't heard anything from him- I don't think he is very fond of painting- lol Anyway, back in January, I scraped off the old wallpaper, took down the old mirror and took the cover off of the light fixture and removed the pulls from the vanity but then just left it as it was. I finally went out last weekend and bought a can of undercoat and some painting tools and today I gave it a couple good coats of undercoat - walls ceiling, vanity(inside and out) door frame, door, everything is now nice and white. I am thinking it will be another 6 mos before I get around to actually painting. I have picked the colors and have an idea of what I want, it's just getting around to doing it. Here is a picture of the old wallpaper and how it is looking now




Since I am uploading pointless pictures (lol) Here is a picture of today's lunch which was a w.w. pita warmed up and spread with hummus. Then I mixed together cucumber, tomato, red pepper (all chopped up) black olives, feta cheese and fat free Italien dressing and stuffed it in the pita. Wow was it good. Here is a pic.

No comments: