Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hanging in

"Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,

because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do." author unknown.


Don't have much to write about tonight. My eating is still not 100%. I started a new phase of my personal training yesterday, and today my quads are so sore I can barely walk. I am questioning whether i have it in me to become fit. I thought I could feel the athlete in me coming to the surface, but today I question whether I can take another 16 mos of this -16 months.

I do know that I have paid up until the end of September so I will not be giving up before that time.... My hope is that tomorrow I will wake up feeling good and ready to kick some more butt at the gym, but tonight, i want to just wallow in self pity*sigh*

2 comments:

cdblueberry said...

It will get easier to do what you are doing now, but you will challenge yourself to do more!

I used to follow the instructor and try to do 1/3 of her reps. Now, I'm literally jump for the full 50 minutes of water aerobics class and do 2x her reps.

Nicole said...

I learned something from everything I've been struggling with this week.
You can do anything you put your mind to. With my new EA Active game, I did (for the first time in my life) jump squats.
Just know you are strong enough!!