Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Tis the season

aStruggling a little bit right now.... Christmas week and while I have fallen off the Poon diet, I have not been nearly as bad as I would normally have been.  My weight is up about 5lbs this morning from where I was at my last weigh in.  Mostly water retention I would imagine.

Today i am getting back in gear. Reading up on the Dr Poon. diet information again, to make sure i fully understand what i can/ and cannot eat.  Going to clear out my kitchen cupboards today and get rid of everything that is not Poon friendly.

I have also picked up a copy of a cognitive therapy book which I will start reading (and doing the exercises) in the New Year.  I also took some "before" pictures that are very revealing of my body fat issue at the moment and quite frankly I am afraid to post them here..... Still thinking about whether or not to go with full disclosure or not.... we'll see

All in all, I am feeling good.  If I could get rid of the knee pain, I know I would be doing much better.  I know I am about 10lbs away from being pain free, so I just need to bite the bullet and push myself to try and lose this amount quickly and then get on with normal, healthy weight loss.

It's all coming together.

No comments: