Thursday, December 17, 2015

The gift

Just re-read yesterdays post and talked about my trainer and how amazing he is..... He really is the gift that just keeps on giving.

Last night we went through our normal weight training.  Arms and shoulders.  He told me some amazing news, he will be a mentor to a new trainer beginning in January and for 14 weeks thereafter.  The amazing thing is that he his going to have this guy train me 2x a day (7 times a week) along with with my normal three workouts with my regular trainer.  OMG, i will have personal training twice a day, 5 days a week, most of which will be free!!!!  For the whole 14 weeks.

I am going to push push push myself. This is the chance of a lifetime and I am going to grab it and run (well not literally, until my knees are better)

Back later after weigh in.

No comments: