Monday, December 21, 2015

Let the festivities begin...

tough weekend.  Had a Christmas dinner saturday, and a friend over for dinner Sunday.  Didn't do too bad by any means.  Saturday, my food choices consisted mainly of meat and veg, with a tiny bit of stuffing, and penne.  I did not have any dessert, but I did have two small glasses of red wine, and two shots of honey jack, when I got home.

Sunday, I ate rice crackers and asiagio dip, made a poon friendly low carb meal of zucchini boats stuffed with buffalo chicken, and I have about 2.5 glasses of wine, and two servings of fat free, sugar free pudding.

I am feeling bloaty and gross today, but more likely because of TOM than anything.  Going to make the rest of this week very good, and cut myself a tiny bit of slack on Christmas day.

Other things:   Had a fantastic massage last night... feel 100% better this morning, and had a fantastic sleep last night....  also heard that a friend of mine who struggles immensely with her weight, has agreed to get help for her issues by accepting a gift of hypnosis therapy.  She had wanted to reach out and get help because she saw me writing about my experience with hypnosis on facebook.  I have been pretty open about my struggles with my weight mainly for two reasons..... to remove the stigma that is attached to being overweight and to be real about my struggle with weight, and secondly, to perhaps inspire someone else to try to make changes in their life, or at the very least to step out of the shadows and lose the shame associated with being overweight.  I was absolutely thrilled to hear that I may have touched her in a tiny way, and I'm even more thrilled that she is seeking out the help that she needs to make herself healthy again.  

No comments: