Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday check in

Loving the juicer.  Have had a green juice every day since I bought it last week and I swear I am feeling stronger.  I woke up twice during the week at 2 a.m feeling rested.  and had two off the chart circuit training cycles at the gym.  Not 100% sure, but think it may be down to the juice boost. 

slipped up last night by ordering a pizza..... sigh.... old habits are hard to quit - but most of it has been packed up and put in the freezer in small quantities - a small win.

new challenge is to start each day with 50 pushups, 100 sit ups and 200 squats.... started this today..... squats nearly killed me! 

second part of the challenge is to get in an hour workout every day.... two days personal training, 3 days weights and 30mins cardio, and 2 days of 60 mins of cardio.....

Today is 60 minutes of cardio..... heading to the gym now.

Start weight - as of Nov 15 - 253.6 ( weigh in fully clothed, in shoes)

No comments: