Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday Morning Check In

Well after a food fest for the last few days, I dragged my ass out of bed this morning and hit the gym.  Here's what I did:

- elliptical 10 minutes
- treadmill, run at 4.5 mph, walk 2.5 mph - 1 minute intervals for 10 minutes
- elliptical 10 minutes.

- arm, leg, back stretches
- 100 crunches
- two rounds of latter drills

I really want to keep up the running.... I will continue to do the run walk intervals, for 10 minutes and will slowly start to increase the run intervals and decrease the walk intervals.  Once I can run for 10 minutes, I will start to add to that time until I can make my way up to 5k straight running.   Well, that's the plan anyway! 

Feeling better after getting in some cardio.  The only positive about the weekend, is that I realized yet again the I cannot eat crap.  Desserts, carbs, wine, give me horrible heartburn.  Yuk, I need to remind my self of this over and over during the next month!

No comments: