Wednesday, November 6, 2013

And on to the next phase


Well its been more than a year since I made a feeble attempt at jumping back on the wagon, setting goals, and making plans to get back on track.... The last year has been a bit of a roller coaster my weight continued to climb from 235 to 250, and then all the way up to 285 as of January 2013.  The good news is I never gave up, I just fell into old patterns and spiraled downward from there.  I am now a couple of days away from the 5 year anniversary of quitting smoking, I've also just signed up for another 9 months of personal training, and I'm looking into the benefits of juicing for weight loss once my juicer arrives in the next few days..... it's all still up in the air, but I want to make the next year of my life count, and I do so much better when I am here and writing down about my life......  till tomorrow.

No comments: