Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Party is Officially OVER

and back to work I go. I woke up this morning with quite a bit of pain in my lower body. My back is still tender, but rather than being a disc problem which I initially thought, this feels more like a strain in my glutes - Yeah I would think that might have something to do with the 75 squats I did yesterday. I did some stretching and used my foam roller a bit this morning and it is feeling better.

On the negative side I woke up at 4:45 this morning, totally ready to get my butt to the gym, but the pain was a little bit too much so I decided to forego it and went back to sleep for an hour. If I am feeling better, I will go tonight. I want to just do a light walk on the treadmill and maybe the eliptical for a bit to get a bit of a calorie burn.

Eating is right on track and my bodybugg tells me that on average, I am burning 1000 calories more than I am eating in a day, so that should equate to a 2 lb (fat) loss per week on the scale. Right on track.

I am also sending a daily quote to two of my friends to get/keep us motivated so I will post them to blog as well. Todays quote reminds me that this really is just an equation:

No comments: