Thursday, January 5, 2012

On the mend




Went to the Chiropractor this morning. My back is feeling much better after my treatment. I am on the mend. I felt completely defeated after my injury on Monday..... I kept saying to myself "Happy Fucking New Year". In an effort to be more positive this year I decided to change my thinking to this being a set back. I am strong, and am doing what I need to do to get stronger, and I am completely focused on losing weight, which I believe will go a long way in alleviating the back pain.

I heard a quote today from a woman who lost a lot of weight (I think 400lbs) who said to "focus on the goal not the struggle". This is exaclty what I intend to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better!



Can you let me know if this link works now:

http://anewtrueblue.blogspot.com/

Thanks:)

Unknown said...

YESSSSS, it updated. I thought you hadn't posted for the last few months..... Looks like I have some reading to do :)