Friday, March 25, 2011

Tales from the gym.

today I was doing a new weightlifting move. I have attached a video of me doing the easier version. When I hit the floor, my knees are on the floor and I push out in front of me. After doing this 20 times, my trainer asked me to do an advanced version, so when you get to the ground you don't put your knees on the floor, you just push out into a push up position, then actually do a push up. So I tried it once, did it well, got a little cocky, and then it happened. I was doing good until my arms got sore, and when I got into the push out position on the floor, my arms got tangled under my body, my hip bone got smashed into the dumbell and my legs went flying in the air, and I did a face plant. In fact I think I have rug burn on my cheek.... I think I'm too old for this shit! haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! And that video is the "easy" version? I'm impressed!