Monday, March 28, 2011

Toronto Juno awards

So yesterday afternoon, I found myself standing outside of the ACC in downtown Toronto. My Niece was part of a flash mob that took part in a red carpet performance by Shawn Desmond (I think that's his name). So it was freezing cold and I stood there with my sister for about 4.5 hours we had a laugh and a half. Plus we saw some great Canadian music icons. I only knew the old peeps though.... Getty Lee and Alex Lifeson from Rush, Bareneaked Ladies, Neil Young, Blue Rodeo, Brian Adams all passed withing 20feet of me.... I even managed to lock eyes with Drake - lol

Here is my Juno picture:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! I watched the flash mob on tv, it took me a minute (or two) to clue in.

I love the Juno's, it was a week long party last year here in St. John's.


You can have your Rush, your Bryan Adams, your Troopers, your Drakes but back off bitch. Jim Cuddy is mine :P

Unknown said...

Haha Blue you are too funny.... I love Blue Rodeo too...Me and Jim go waaaaaay back. I used to serve him when I worked in a concession stand at Maple Leaf Gardens. He used to come to lots of Leaf games :)

Anonymous said...

Pffffttttt.