Monday, March 21, 2011

Workout pictures

I have been wanting to get some photos of my workouts, but have not been able to get any... until now that is. My trainer took some pics of me doing TRX training. I should add that in the push up position, I actually had to do pushups, and in the other position I was doing rows.... really tough, but a great workout. Notice how hight the bar is off of the ground. It was hard just to get up into that position, harder to hold the position, and crazy hard to do a push up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! All straight lines ;)


lol, you are one of those intense fit ones at the gym that intimidate me

Unknown said...

hahaha, Blue that is the funniest comment I have ever read...... it was my fear of the intense fit ones that kept me from going to the gym for the last 30 years....