Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weight Watchers - Week 2 weigh in

Todays meeting was about saying no to no. This is a big one for me. I have been on so many diets in the past where my mentality was that I have to deprive myself, and eat foods that I didn't really like all in the name of losing weight. This time around I am trying to focus only on the points and making sure I don't go over my daily points. I am eating full fat cheese (small portions and not every day), and regular yogurt and sour cream, and using oil in place of cooking spray. It really is a personal choice that I favour eating less of the things that I really like rather that eating low fat, sugar free food substitutes. I honestly do not even feel like I am on a diet and and pretty much feel satisfied all of the time. I realize I am still early in the game and things may change- especially when I have lost some weight and my daily points go down, but for now I am enjoying eating healthy and being guilt free.

Just wanted to note that this week I used almost all of my weekly points and my weight loss was 1.6. I am going to try and eat less of the weekly points this week (without feeling hungry) and see if there is a change on the scale. Don't get me wrong, I am happy with 1.6lbs, but I want to experiment and customize this plan to suit my needs.


After Meeting Update-
Start weight - 250 lbs
Current weight - 243.4
Weekly loss- 1.2
Loss to date- 6.6

2 comments:

Sephgirl said...

Hey Sharon - great loss! I agree with eating full-fat foods that you enjoy and eat less of them. I have been doing that this week also and I have enjoyed the food I have been eating. So much better!

You did great this week! Good for you! Enjoy your success! :)

cdblueberry said...

Great loss!!!