Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings

Can't believe it's been a week since I last posted. Things are good. Indulged too much on the weekend, beer and pizza with girlfriends on Friday, date night which included beer in a pub on saturday and well a bit of a run in with some cashews as well, but I am hanging in there. Currently reading a book on eating clean and the benefits of this type of eating plan.

Hmmm what else is going on..... Ah the gym. Well my knee is healing nicely, still not too much weight bearing exercise but I did manage to do 75 floors on the stair climber, which is roughly 1/2 way up the CN Tower. Today I managed to swim again, and did 1500m in about 50 minutes, which I think is a leisurely pace, but I am currently trying to work on my form and distance so I am happy with this.

Not much else going on in my life, which really is quite a good thing really. Hmmmmmm I was up at 5:00 this morning to drop my Dad off at the airport, he's off to the sunny Carribbean for a month, lucky buggar.... and it is not yet 9:00 now and I am slowly nodding off........ need to go get some zzzzzzzz.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't believe you're going to climb that thing!!!
Good on you for doing it!!!

Unknown said...

LOL I'm going to TRY Nic, and the key word is TRY. lol.....

cdblueberry said...

I could barley withstand the elevator ride up that sucker ;P