Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Out of the Blocks

Plan for the day

- Just back from the gym and a 45 min - 1500m swim

- meal 1 done- steel cut oats with blueberries and raisins and a boiled egg

- meal 2 is still an unknown at this point - I think some blanched almonds

- meal 3 chicken fajita on a whole wheat wrap with peppers/onions and tzitziki sauce

- meal 4 chicken fajita as above

- meal 5 will be dinner out tonight, my goal is to order a vegetable soup

- meal 6 If required - fruit smoothie with protein powder.

Note: I will drink 500ml of water with each of these meals, giving my a daily intake of between 2.5 and 3L for the day.

That is the plan, here's hoping I can execute this.

I should also mention that my weight this morning was 248.5. Not 100% accurate as I have been having some IBS issues of late probably due to my crappy(no pun intended) diet. *I will not step back on the scale until next Tuesday morning*


The Reality of my day!

-exercise was done
-oatmeal for breakfast and an egg done
-meal 2 was missed, unless you count a coffee with double milk
-lunch was two fajita's (combined meals 3 and 4) fyi, the torillas are the small ones
-meal 5 was a tortilla with a chopped egg inside (whole egg, including yolk)

The good news was that our dinner out was cancelled so I didn't have to worry about ending up caving and ordering fish and chips or something.

The bad news- one of the law clerks at work brough in some cake that she made (she is from Romania) that was covered in chocolate and coconut, and well ya I had 2 of them!

I am off to shop for some more good choices and make sure I plan better for tomorrow.

On an off topic: Does anybody else feel extremely hungry after swimming? What is that about, and any tricks to quiet my stomach after a swim?

1 comment:

cdblueberry said...

A liter or two of water, followed by a glass of milk after the pool helped me quench the hungry monster!