Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday ramblings

Just back from the gym, today I did 1 mile in 15:56. It was so nice to see the number 15 in front of the time. Very hard today though, there was nobody else in the women's only section(for most of the time anyway) and I did not have to be accountable to anyone else but me. Hmmmm I think there is a lesson to myself in there somewhere- lol.

My goal for today is to order my coffee with milk and no sugar instead of the double double. Normally I go through the drive through I keep saying in my head, milk only, milk only milk only.... all the way to the box where you order and when they ask what I want I a blurt out a large double double! Whaaaaaat.

I am off to make my green monster for breakfast and for lunch I am having ryvita bread with roasted red pepper hummus and tomato slices, and perhaps some soup too.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Okay what do you put in this green monster thing????

cdblueberry said...

I can not bring myself to try a green monster.

Ironically, I eat 2 cups of spinach most days. Raw is okay but liquid no way!

cdblueberry said...

Oh and wicked time!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys. I just made up my own Nicole, I've seen so many versions on the w.w. site. Basically milk (I use soy) frozen fruit. (currently bananas and blueberries) I also like frozen strawberries so it's not so sweet. I also add protein powder and then two handfuls of spinach.

Blue, you really cannot taste the spinach at all, but if you are already eating two cups you are already ahead of the game.

Let me know if you guys try it and like it. I can say it is SUPER filling and I get in a few servings of fruit, veggies and milk all out of the way first thing in the morning.