Tuesday, September 6, 2016

STruggling

Had a very busy weekend, and I absolutely struggled with my food choices.  Didn't succomb to fast food, but I did have a couple of drinks and food at a house party sunday, and yesterday I had food at a BBQ and also had popcorn and ice cream.  Just feel the need to come clean with my struggle.

Today, I am up to 281.6.  Just going to jump right back on the wagon today and see what happens.  I have a weighin on Thursday afternoon.

This weeks goals
- get back to the gym
-get back on track food wise
-water, water, water
-get back to reading/practicing cognitive therapy book/binge eating book.
- make sure to read card listing reasons I want to lose weight OFTEN\

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I posted here last week.

Like I said before, getting 20/21 meals during the week "right" is an A+ 👏

Anonymous said...

OH, you can guess who anonymous is 🙃

Unknown said...

I have no clue, but I appreciate your comments and I hope you will continue to provide feedback..... and give me clues to who you are... lol

Anonymous said...

I have a 💙 🐶 :)

It won't let me login with my gmail to post.

Anonymous said...

Testing...