Sunday, September 18, 2016

A positive spin on things

Still here, still fighting...... Going to try something completely different today (for me anyway) and do a 1 month update, and focus only on what I did right. 

- did not give up
- remained on program for 50% of the last 30 days
- booked an amazing trip for next month (experience of a lifetime)
- continued to research clean eating and binge eating
- looking for ways to ensure I stay on track for another month
- Remaining positive
- lost 15 pounds for the month
-% of weight lost 5.17 (goal 44.83%)

(note:  all I can think of right now is negative thoughts and my brain is flooded with all the things that I did wrong, but I will push those thoughts from my head and soldier on)

End of month 1 - total lost 15 lbs
Start weight - 290
current weight 275

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

^5 awesome month!