Tuesday, September 20, 2016

pass/fail

Monday I had my 4 shakes, 2 cups of water and a big bag of Cheetos.

Feelings:  worried about a call from the gym manager about my personal training situation.  My trainer has been off for over two months now and I don't think he's coming back.  VERY worried about his welfare, my future, and a big fight over getting my personal training money back (I don't want to train with anyone else)

Feelings:  sad about current dating situation.  Tired of always being an option instead of a priority.

Rating for the day:  FAIL


Today will be a better day, I can feel it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tough love question : Are you using B's abscence as an excuse not to train or do you really not want to train?
It's okay if you don't you know. If you want to do something different outside the gym or just focus on the eating side of things right now.
But, you've posted so much about the gym and your love of training -- that's all down to you, you know not B. He's been there along the way pushing you but you've been the one actually doing the work.

Second bit of tough love: You are worth more than being somebody's option. You know that deep down inside.

And, yes, I realize both of the above are rich coming from me 🙃

Anonymous said...

I finally started a blog, if you click on my user name it should bring you there. Nothing excited posted yet. Lol. There might never be!