Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Running along....

This morning I completed week 1 - day 2 of the learn to run program. Wow, running makes me sweat like nothing else. 20 minutes in and my shirt was drenched and sweat was dripping off my forearms.... who sweats on their forearms!!!! I remember when I first started working out I told my trainer "oh I don't sweat" haha I now know it's because I never worked hard enough to sweat. I would quit at the first sign of sweat. Now 5 minutes into my warmup I can feel the beads of sweat on my face.

Eating on plan is still difficult, but I am trying! I am taking it one day (and sometimes 1 hour) at a time..... I WILL get my binge eating under control.

Heading up North for a few days tomorrow. I still have this little voice in my head saying just try the damn zip lining harness on...... it might fit! We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still think you should ask if there is some way you can try it on discretely.

I'm willing to bet that your size 16 is a hell of a lot firmer and musclier than most 18s :)