Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Hobby

Tonight I started my introduction to cake decorating class This week I need tons of baking stuff, the need to bake a cake once a week for the next 4 weeks, then cut it in half or three sections, put a filling in, and frost the entire cake, oh plus I have to make a second batch if frosting to pipe out into the decorations that go on top of the cake!!!! This will be fun, and probably hilarious as I have not got a creative bone in my body, although the teacher did say that by the end of the 3rd level of classes (there are 4 levels) we will be able to make a wedding cake. I'll believe that when I see it. haha.

I will bring my camera next week and take some pictures for my blog.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I would totally LOVE a class like that!! *laughs*

Mine would all be green *snicker*

cdblueberry said...

I've always wanted to do a cake decorating class.

I'm afraid it would cause me cravings and eat the cakes I decorate! What happens to the cakes when you make them ?

Unknown said...

blueberry-I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to reply to you but I am lucky in that I rarely crave sweets (well cake anyway).
That doesn't mean that if it is here in front of me I wouldn't eat the icing off of the entire cake- lol.
My plan is to bring them into work, I've already told my workmates to expect a cake a week for the next 4 weeks, and they may or may not look pretty.

(Nicole, a TD green cake - you are on to something-lol)

cdblueberry said...

Maybe in the shape of a chair?

:D