Monday, February 16, 2009

Cake decorating and the weekend

Well it has been a difficult weekend. My Dad is away in the Caribbean for a month (lucky guy) and my sisters and I have the task of looking after his two dogs. Minnie has not been doing very well of late and on Saturday my sis found her VERY ill. We all rushed to my Dad's house and decided it was best to put her down. She has been suffering so much lately. We all found this rather difficult so to try and cheer everyone up, I offered to cook a lasagna dinner for my two sisters and their families today, since it is Family Day. So that is what I am doing now. they just bought a Wii game so we are going to organize some sort of sports competition day. Should be fun.

Yesterday was my cake decorating class, cake 2. I love this one. Just a note, I did everything on the cake except for the clown that is standing along the side of the cake. The teacher used my cake to demonstrate how to make the clown.





2 comments:

Nicole said...

Awesome cake!!!

Sorry to hear about the dog. It's hard to lose a member of the family.

cdblueberry said...

Ahh sorry about the puppy :(
It's a hard decision to have to make but it is the best one.


I love that cake! The clowns are so funny, just chillin'!