Saturday, October 18, 2008

Week 5 weigh in

Well my back is finally feeling good again, and I was determined to weigh in this week after missing weigh in for the last two weeks. Because my home scale reads different that the w.w. scale, I really had no idea if I had lost, gained, or stayed the same. I now know that my home scale reads 10lbs heavier than w.w.

Anyway I am happy to report my loss was 2.6 lbs, bringing my total loss to 12 lbs. Although I was down on the scale, I do realize that I have not been giving this 100% effort. I am determined that I am going to make losing weight a priority for the next little while.

Having said that, I have pulled out the tracker and will write down everything I eat. I think I have been making pretty good choices and my loss proves that, but I could be doing a lot better and that is what I will focus on for the next week.

Plus, in order to achieve my original goal of losing 7lbs per month, I need to lose 4.4 lbs in the next two weeks. I am going to go out on a limb and say, I am going to do it!!!!!!!!!

No comments: