Sunday, October 5, 2008

My 22 pt breakfast!!!!!!



So I thought I would make a nice big brunch. Here it is onion, asparagus and mushroom egg white omelette sprinkled with cheddar cheese and a whole wheat bagel with butter. Of course a caramel coffee on the side. It was absolute heaven, and then I added up the points- 22 pts. Holy crap!!!!!!! Well I enjoyed it and still have 9 pts left for supper and it is a new week so my flex are re-set. I will use this as a reference the next time I want to eat a whole bagel with my breakfast and add butter to it. On another note, my back is feeling better today, I went grocery shopping early this morning and picked up the most gorgeous roses which brightened up my day. Later I will be trying a few more receipes. Oatmeal breakfast bars and baked cod. If they work out, I will upload pictures later on.

Here are the flowers
.

No comments: