Saturday, September 27, 2008

Week 2 weigh in

So last week I was away for 3 days shopping in Michigan. I met a group of friends for dinner on Tuesday night and it was TOM starting on thursday, so I was a little worried about weigh in Thursday night.

I am very happy and excited to report that I was down 1.4lbs. While that doesn't seem like much after my 8lb first week weigh in, I will take it an run.

So after two weeks my total loss is 9.4lbs. I guess that is my total for the month of September as well as next weeks weigh in will fall in October. I am very happy with that. Last night I drank 1/2 bottle of wine. I totally enjoyed it and I'm ready to move forward today. Back OP and back to basics. I have to go out for dinner tonight and then again on Tuesday night, but I will make good choices.

Weekly highlights include:
-making healthier choices at restaurants on the weekend
-NOT making food and eating the priority while I was away
-staying away from Tim Hortons coffee in the morning. I have made my own all week.

No comments: