Friday, September 12, 2008

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

So I re-joined weight watchers last night. Met the two gals from on line at the centre, they both seem like nice gals. So I was surprised by my start weight which was 272.6lbs. This is about 10 lbs lighter then my home scale weighs me. Yeah. Plus I was wearing a back brace for my back problems and I had on my jacket so I am looking for a good loss next week when I weigh in normal clothes.

So today, I didn't have time to grocery shop etc so it has not been a great day, but I knew that going in. I just wanted to get the re-joining done. Looking forward to shopping and meal planning for next week over the next few days.

I also spoke to Fran tonight and her surgery went well and she is recouperating nicely. I am so happy and so relieved that it is done. Look forward to seeing her next week when she is home from the hospital.

No comments: