Thursday, September 11, 2008

SEPTEMBER MONTHLY GOALS

I just realized that I am posting about new beginnings on September 11. That is a day that EVERYTHING changed for us all. I know that watching the events unfold on that day changed something in the core of my being and today my heart goes out to all the people who were lost in the attacks and all the people who are still suffering. Today is also the day after surgery for my dear friend Francis. She had her 2nd knee replacement surgery yesterday after years of suffering. Fran, you are in my thoughts today for a speedy recovery. This is a new beginning for you to and we are both going to make it this time! Love ya.

So I think this is a good place to post my September Monthly Goals which I plan to do for each month going forward.

SEPTEMBER MONTHLY GOALS
1. Quit smoking by the end of the month
2. lose 10lbs - Goal weight 270lbs
3. exercise minimum 2 nights per week

So I am in great shape with the quitting smoking, but the other too may be difficult to accomplish with only a couple of weeks left this month. Anyway it's something to strive for I guess.

No comments: