Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday check in.

Was feeling slightly better yesterday but I did slip up a bit.

Juice for breakfast lunch and afternoon snack, and then a slight setback.... tilapia for dinner (2 oz) and then I saw a French stick of bread in the freezer and before I knew it I had cut off a piece (about 1/9 of the entire loaf), threw it into the microwave and heated it up, then put a half a teaspoon of butter on it!  The worst part is I went back and had a second piece, about the same size!  Not beating myself up over this though,  going to just move forward.

Worked. t with my personal trainer last night. It was tough..... I warmed up for 15 minutes on the elliptical and then boxed for 60 minutes..... I weighed in afterwards, and was down 2.5lbs from my New Years day weight.  I stepped on my home scale this morning(yep, still have it) and I seem to be down four pounds from my weight yesterday???? Yes today I WILL throw out this scale. Need to stop with the mind games

Feeling ok otherwise..... feeling good about my progress so far . Today and tomorrow will be my biggest test since it's the weekend.... I will need to keep myself busy in order to keep myself away from the kitchen....

I know this is going to get better... I am keeping my eye on the prized - increased energy, and a smaller ass!

No comments: