Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1 - And so it begins

Goals for day 1:

- throw out my scale.
- get to the gym and do an official weigh in on their scale- DONE
- 1 hour of cardio- DONE
- 4 juice drinks tomorrow
- 8 cups of water or equivalent (green tea)
- take official "before pictures" DONE


Day 1 review:

So I was up early this morning and at the gym at about 9a.m.  It's funny because I have been going to this gym for 4 years now yet I still felt a bit awkward going there Jan1 - sort of the token fat girl starting a resolution AGAIN.  Anyway I shook it off and did an hour of cardio on the elliptical. 

I did my weigh in when I got there.. from now on I will only weigh in on this scale.  I used to weigh in with a -2lb for clothing, but I haven't been entering it for a while so when I post I will post two weights- one actual number on the scale, and two with a clothing deduction. 

Starting weight:  256

with clothing deduction: 254. 

So there it is. I am going to do everything in my power for the next month to see that number come down and everything in my power to get to my goal of 180lbs by June....

Will come back and post later once I have gotten rid of my scale and done my before pics. I took some but they are not very clear.

Here are my official starting pictures.  I currently wear a size 16 - 18 pants and an extra large or 1x top, and have been working out consistently for 4 years so I have built muscle under all the fat! 


Here is a picture from my original start..... I was 278.6 and was totally unfit

No comments: