Wednesday, September 22, 2010

personal training session today

was kickboxing. My first kickboxing session since I watched the fights on the weekend and proclaimed to my trainer that I want to step into the ring. It may seem a bit strange but I felt the need to work extra hard today, sort of to prove to my trainer that I am willing to put in the work to get to where I can actually fight in a ring. Oh boy, and work I did. I was exhausted by the time I was done..... sweat was dripping from my ponytail in the end and my shirt was drenched, but I worked really, really hard and I think did a solid job.

I just read back over my last few posts and realize I must seem a bit obsessed with this whole kickboxing thing and all I have to say is...... yup I certainly am!!!! lol

3 comments:

Sephgirl said...

Hey I don't think you're obsessed. You are excited and that really is something to be excited about. I love how much you sweat that your ponytail was dripping - that is some sweat! Good for you. :)

Roxanne said...

Obsession, maybe - but I would call it passion!! Sometimes passion is all it takes to get people where they want to be... I find the goals I become most consumed by are the ones I tend to reach... so be obsessed, be passionate, and you will get there!

cdblueberry said...

No, no, not obsessed!

Excited and joyful is a very good thing, especially when it is about something so positive!