Saturday, September 18, 2010

kick boxing inspiration

Just home from watching the Kick boxing tournement and WOW, I am super inspired. There were about 10 fights on the card and about 3 of them were woman. In two of those fights the women were actually a lot bigger than I ever expected, in fact one woman was around the 200lb mark. They were awesome to watch and when I saw how the crowd was cheering them on..... I was in awe.... I want to be out there fighting. OMG I can't even believe that I said that but I do, I want to be in a kickboxing match.

3 comments:

cdblueberry said...

lol, I like kicking but wouldn't want someone kicking or boxing me back :)


I can imagine you kicking assss.

Sephgirl said...

I agree with CDB - you would definitely kick ace! It is exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, your blog is informative, kickboxing is right option for people to make their self fit and healthy. Motivation is the first thing to learn any thing. You can also visit Sampa Kids Kickboxing to know more about kickboxing.