Friday, June 25, 2010

Finally Friday - G20 edition

I took today off just to chill and relax a bit...... This morning I was at the gym. My workout was simply this:

warm up - run 0.5m on the treadmill

get my ass kicked doing Muay Thai for 45 mins - literally until I could barely stand.


cool down - 80 sit up cycle.

I love kick boxing......er well I love it once I am done :)


Getting ready for a dinner and movie date tonight- I think we are seeing - get him to the Greek.

Other than that I am just hoping and praying that the G20 summit here goes off with no major incidents. There certainly seems to be enough police presence so my fingers remain crossed.

oh and go ENGLAND! Not really a huge fan, but I like to be part of the cheering and since David Beckham is from the same place as my Mom and sister, I am cheering on England.

No comments: