Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vacation ....Finally

Finally taking a couple of weeks vacation from work. So excited to just chill. While I am not going away anywhere, I plan on staying active and spending much of my time outdoors enjoying the fantastic weather we are having here.

I wrote earlier about ordering a cycling shirt on line.... well I got it aaaaaaand.... it doesn't fit! I was dissapointed but it was sort of expected. It is now hanging on my bedroom door and I hope to be able to wear it before the summer is out.


My workouts are just brutal these days, but I love the challenge and love the feeling of accomplishment that comes with each challenge I complete. I did an this thing on Friday where I had to run backwards for about 15 feet and then turn and sprint about 30 feet as fast as I could. I have to say that I loved running full out as fast as I could. I am looking to add this to my workouts a bit more. I really felt strong and powerfull when doing this sprint cycle.

I have dusted off my camera and will try and take some pictures to add to my blog of places I go, and some of the activities I get up to.... I know that I love to see pictures on others blogs:)

3 comments:

cdblueberry said...

I love reading about your workouts. It always gives me the courage to push myself a little further.

Um ...we have the same colour bedroom, white door with yellow walls. Ha ha, we really do think alike!

cdblueberry said...

Oh lord, the wall colour think sounds stalkerish ...I'm not! It jumped out at me because I thought it was my bedroom door/wall.

lol, don't worry there is a great big ocean gulf between us :)

Unknown said...

lol, no worries Blue, it's not stalkerish..... and it totally doesn't surprise me that you have the same colour in your room!